玫瑰玫瑰枝儿细

玫瑰玫瑰刺秀锐

伤了嫩枝和娇蕊

玫瑰玫瑰我爱你

玫瑰玫瑰心儿坚

玫瑰玫瑰刺儿尖

毁不少并蒂枝连理

玫瑰玫瑰我爱你

《玫瑰玫瑰我爱你》旋律轻松明快,奔放昂扬,将城市情怀和民族音调巧妙地汇成一体;歌词(吴村写词)形象鲜明,诗意盎然,表现了“风雨摧不毁并蒂连理”的情怀。它在四十年代走红上海滩,走红全国。及后又飘出国门到海外。二战结束后,美国流行乐坛有人把它译成英文Rose rose I love you,改编成爵士乐,出版了唱片及乐队曲谱,将它收入美国《125首老歌金曲》中。多年以来,它一直作为世界名曲和美国歌坛宿将法兰克。林的成名作风靡全球。由于在美国和世界流行约五十年,作者写歌的事迹又没有大力宣传,连这首歌最佳的演绎者之一法兰克。林也误以为它是美国作曲家的作品呢,根本不知道它是中国第一首在国际上流行的流行歌曲。

Sorry, didn’t response in time because I felt blue. Hmm, I’m OK now .I had thought it’s Zhou Xuan 周璇 who sang it originally before. The sweet and nostalgic tune brings me to the imagination of old Shanghai.

I have listened Yao’s version. Thanks for your sharing. I never heard about Yao before this.

There’s another version which I got is sung by 凤飞飞. It sounds cool too.

You can download it by access below URL if you have any interest.

http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&word=%C3%B5%B9%E5%2C%C3%B5%B9%E5%CE%D2%B0%AE%C4%E3&submit=%B0%D9%B6%C8%CB%D1%CB%F7&lm=-1

I enjoy Butterfly Lover too but not my favorite. My favorite is Ode to Joy by Beethoven, the second Yellow River Cantata by Xian Xihai洗星海, and the English song - Home, Sweet Home follows up.