Chinese-Forums

I think I may have been kicked off Tan Tan

eion_padraig

So this may be paranoia, but a few weeks ago I started to notice that I wasn't getting "likes" on the application. It's a Tinder rip off that only matches you when you both "like" each other, but unlike Tinder it does let you know the total number of likes you get. I had been accruing them at a pretty standard pace. Even before that it seemed like my matches slowed down. I haven't gotten a match now since I returned from October break.

Then today it tried to get me to enter a password saying my registration had expired. It asked for a password, but I have not idea what I would have set it up as so I tried a few of my low security passwords with no luck. So I tried to re-set my password, but there is a failure notice when I tried to get a SMS code sent.

I might give it a day or two to see if I can re-set it. It just seems a bit odd. I can't think of any negative interactions I've had with others on the app or posted anything that would be offensive. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Eion

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to get back onto the App. I it was caused by not having an update. After I downloaded the update, I was able to get a password recovery and sign back in. So I'm ready to admit it was probably paranoia on my part.

• Like 1

Hey Imron, that's an interesting article. I'm not particularly worried about any of it at the moment. I'm a bit surprised that Apple lets an application like that to operate on their operating system given some of the other things they do. 

Eion