Chinese-Forums

Looking for Partner

Sun

• New Members

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a foreign partner for my start-up company. I don't know if this topic violates any rule of Chinese-forum. If it's not allowed please let me know and I'll delete it.

I'm a founder of a start-up company that developing smart devices to help plant lovers grow their plants in a easier and better way. Our product contains both hardware and Android/IOS applications, and the prototype is 70% ready. Since we are not backed by any PE/VC and Chinese crowdfunding platforms are not mature enough, we plan to do crowdfunding in US, on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. We know that if we want to be successful on US crowdfunding platforms, we need to do lots of preparations such as social network promotion, video making and documentation for advertising and illustrating. Most importantly, we should put ourselves in American user's shoes and try to find out how to make them like our products. Therefore, we need a American team member to help us to make something that American users will like. His responsibility is to taking charge of the promotion in US market. 
To be specific, his/her job will include but not limited to the following items:
1 Establish and maintain facebook/twitter acount for our product. Regularly updates the process of the project and interact with those who are interested in the product.
2 Help us to make the script for the video on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. 
3 Help us to make the documentations for advertising and illustration.
4 Give us advice on UI design and Product function
5 If he/she is a geek, let's develop the prototype together

The partner we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
1 American citizen. Because we want some one who is familiar with American culture and consumer behaviour
2 Student. Because we don't expect someone we can only talk online. Student's schedule is much more flexible.
3 Plant lover or smart device lover. Because we want the partner really likes his/her job.
4 Good writing skill
5 If he/she is a geek, and wants to develop the prototype with us. He/she should be familiar with one of the following technique: APP developing(IOS/Android), PCB designe, BLE protocal, Openwrt, or MCU programming

Our team currently has 5 young people, all of us knows basic English. It's OK for us to talk with you in Mandarin or English, whichever you like. If you are an energetic young man/woman that wants to do some really exciting thing with Chinese innovators, this is a good chance.
Our company locates in Shanghai Zhangjiang High-Tech Park, very close to Shanghai Fudan University. Anyone wants to join our team please contact with me. My Wechat number and QQ number are both 793384645. 

• Like 1