Jump to content
  • Sign Up

12 month B-2 tourist visa

Xiao Kui

Recommended Posts

I heard that a B-2 12 month tourist visa was now available to Americans (other nationalities, too?) traveling to China. Just wanted to know if anyone had acquired one, was it easy to get, expensive, etc. Sounds like the way I want to do my next stint in China, but almost sounds too good to be true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...