Chinese-Forums

Advice on how to prevent marriage.

Ge Xing

If you really want to prevent the marriage, fly me over to China and introduce me to the guy. I'll help him gain a 100 pounds and get my weirdness to rub off on him. Within a month no female would ever want to marry him or date him or have anything to do with him. Let me us my forever alone powers for good... and a free trip to China.

• Like 2

@roddy :lol: that put a smile on my face, kinda glad you left me out, don't know what I could have brought to the party :shock:

why me??? :((

I don't what possessed me to post in this thread. . I only came to the forum to learn how to learn Chinese....

• Like 2

Chinese-forums.com - you come for the in-depth discussion on the placement of 了. You stay for the comedy and inappropriate discussion of strangers' relationships. 

Traunk has some good advice there though. The way to do this was getting the parents onside. A demonstration of commitment and earning power might have done the trick. 

• Like 2

Traunk and Imron were too good. 

...but you got the placement of 了down! You should have suggested to the OP that he get his placement of 了 in order--that there would be solid gold advice and with pristine 了 placement, that family would take the OP for their daughter over any Middle Kingdom huckster in a heartbeat!  8)

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

• Like 1