Chinese-Forums

Infidelity and marriage in China.

Ge Xing

As to your first question, that depends entirely on the woman in question, the man in question, their relationship to each other, the relationship of the man to his girlfriend, and some other factors. I think statistically, in most cases the man would not be interested, but I assume you're asking about a specific case, and then all bets are off.

As to your second question, that depends on the groom-to-be, the impression the family has of the groom (if they're very taken with him, they're probably more likely to overlook one or two missteps), the bride-to-be and her marital prospects in general (will she easily find someone better), the geographical distance of the bride to her family, and some other factors.

I assume neither party in this affair is you, since from your other post you mention you're a foreign man. If the groom is a friend of yours, I'd advise him against kissing another woman. If any other party involved is a friend of yours, I'd support them, hear them out, try to give them some perspective, and again support them whatever they eventually decide to do.

• Like 1

Depends on:

Level of education of parents/social status

Geographic location. Are they from a seething hotbed of vice such as Dongguan, or from the frigid North?

If you can find out what the parental views of Karaoke bars and karaoke girls, that would be a good starting point. Find out and get back to us.  

Please, avoid making unbased connections to other questions on this forum. This is a totally unrelated thing.]

How can you say that when this is exactly what was suggested in your other post here http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/50663-advice-on-how-to-prevent-marriage/

This in my opinion would be an underhand, mean and nasty thing to do to someone you claim to love.

If she has made up her mind to marry someone else and you have been rejected, well then that's just how it is and you will have to live with it.

If you really love and care for her then let her do what she wants/needs to do. As long as she is happy you should be happy, get on with your life, find another girl, you never know the next one may be even better than this one.

• Like 2