Chinese-Forums

Need help finding a film!?

mvang4

• New Members

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a romantic comedy. I'm not sure if I have two different films combined "/

It has a girl who is really strong physically. There's a scene where she picks up a telephone pole and starts spinning it around to angry men (I think a man wanted to marry her and she said no). She also rides a washboard on the water to get away from them. The guy she falls in love with ends up being at the top of the telephone pole and when he falls she catches him. He is a poet and she falls in love after hearing a poetry/song he sings at this festival.

I think they get married...

He goes out with his friends to a brothel-like place and she ends up dressing up as one of the girls to hide and see what he does. They end together in the same room (he doesn't know it's her) and then falls asleep talking about how much he loves his wife. She gets ready to punch him until she hears this and lays down next to him.

Eventually something happens and they end up not working out or something. I think some other royal girl wanted him to be her husband. The main girl gets very upset. I think she just came back from a war or a battle or something since she's skilled at fighting.

She ends up going to the palace of the girl who wants to marry him and I remember her screaming/crying and it gets really windy cause she's strong. There are guards around her too since she's an uninvited guest.

I remember a scene where she's sitting in a box watching suitors fight to be her husband. The main guy enters and winds up being one of the last people still alive.

I have no clue if I have two movies mixed up or not...

Please help ^__^