Chinese-Forums

do you like this music ?

Vera

Try this

ooo, i like that... where could I get some more of that? I like the depressing sounds... i'm a minor cord kinda guy ;)... nice and relaxing... something to fall asleep too. Any type of music like this (If possible, do you know any CDs or Soundtracks?) that generally don't have any words are great!

Youshen

So should I look for "Pipa" or should I look for "Chinese Youth's Ethnic String Orchestra" or should I search under a different name? I am asking this, because unfortunately the links on that forums sight for the mp3 all come up with a "Service Unavailable" error. :(

Youshen

But the links are ok on my end?! It's only a click away, and downloading tools on your pc such as flashget will automatically download the music for you.

CD seems to be available here:

http://www.wind-records.com.tw/shop/Stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=762710124539762&Store_id=103&page_id=23&Item_ID=7002&Cat_id=112&Shop=6

But the links are ok on my end?! It's only a click away' date=' and downloading tools on your pc such as flashget will automatically download the music for you.

CD seems to be available here:

[url']http://www.wind-records.com.tw/shop/Stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=762710124539762&Store_id=103&page_id=23&Item_ID=7002&Cat_id=112&Shop=6[/url]

Vera - Awesome. Thanks. I used the flashget program (which I had not heard of) and it worked.. well, except for 1 song. I also am listening to your Xianjian music, which is also ok. I'm trying to download the flying butterflies cd too, but not sure if I can download them... doesn't seem to be working now.

Quest - I await your posts! :D Thanks again.

Whenever you find a CD like these, please let me know. I'm always trying to enlarge my collection. :)

Youshen