Chinese-Forums

Is there an easy way to find out the major T-shirt printing companies in Shanghai?

fixerch

• New Members

I've developed a business that I want to sell to a Chinese company.  Is there a Chinese forum similar to this but with a business oriented format?  Or a Chinese B2B (business to business) auction site?  My main objective is to contact major T-shirt printing companies in the Shanghai area. 

Is there an easy way to find out the major T-shirt printing companies in Shanghai?  I find Alibaba not specific or succinct enough.

I tried doing the T-shirt thing a while back.  First of all, you're not dealing with T-shirt companies, you're dealing with garment factories who have MOQ in the thousands.  Second, the culture of T-shirt wearing isn't anywhere near where it is in the West.  My friend who wanted to print T-shirts ended up buying his own silk screen machine for a few thousand dollars.  Good luck.