Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Marrying in Dalian Questions


Recommended Posts

  • New Members



First of all, I apologize if I am addressing the wrong area in the forum.


I am a Canadian Citizen and planning to get married later this year in Dalian, China.  I have got the following documents:


- Single Status Certificate - Notarized by Lawyer

- Document Legalized by Governor General's office

- Filled out the Chinese form submitted the above documents to Chinese Consulate and got my Authentication from the Chinese Consulate


However, I do not have any documents translated yet.  Do I have to start from the beginning or do I get all documents translated into Chinese and notarize the translation?  Do I then have to submit again to the Chinese Consulate to Legalize the translation?


I am a little lost because I have got the Chinese authentication but just found out from my fiancee that I need all documents to be translated.  So my question is can I still get the documents translated and legalized by the Chinese Consulate or do I have to start from all over again?


Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...