Chinese-Forums

Need that film

benmoussa

• New Members

Hi everyone, in 2008, when I was coming from Ghana in the car we watched a Chinese American film which I forgot the title and the actor name, the film was so interesting but we got down from the car before it could finish, I don't know how to get the film, if someone can help me get it,, I'll try to make description of it, although I don't remember it well, in the film; the starring actor is a Chinese (I'd thought it to be jet li but I couldn't find it among his films) he has an American black rasta friend who has a car, in an action with the gangstas the car gets spoiled but later on he gets another yellow car, at the end of the film, the actor was holding a microphone and was singing, all of a sudden, a group of gangstas riding bikes (motorcycles) appeared with a man who entered gently wearing a black eyeglasses, as soon as they appeared, he was frightened and the mike fell down from his hands, it's at this point that we got down from the car, so please if someone can help me with the title of the film or the name of the actor. Thanks