Chinese-Forums

Help !! 2 years searching for this song (singer and lyrics)

nbnserge

I heard this song a long time ago, it reminds me a very good friend.

For two years , I am searching for it , I don't know who is the singer (female singer, a

little sad voice)

The title is something like "Xue Hua" (I guess Xue is snow and Hua is Flower ?)

ad the first phrase is :

Duo Feng De Ye Wan, Wei Wei An Shi De Xing Guang (something like this)

Can anyone help me and identify this song and the singer... and Lyrics

Thank you All

Well, I just try.

The song: 雪花

The singer: 邝美云

The lyrics:

多风的夜晚 微微歎息的星光

暗示我这段爱情的寒凉

沈默的绽放 跟着风飘飘荡荡

这一路行来寂寞又沧桑

然而请别为我悲伤 心中有你就温暖

你是我情愿追随的方向

明知道註定要孤单 我还是乐於承担

我正向你墬落 告别所有的梦

流泪但是不回头

我今生冷的时候多 感谢你将我拥有

虽然是承不起的烈火

但愿在许多年以后 终于你会了解我

一朵雪花能融化的快乐

For more, please check the link below:

www.inkui.com/a3/7/0/709FC27DC7D1407AC954.html

Thanks!

Baidu did what?! :shock:

Have you got a link or anything? Would like to read more about that.

Roddy

Roddy' date=' I read it on a Russian forum of Chinese learners and the link was to a Russian newspaper. They refer to Reuters as the source of info.

They say they gradually remove the links, have already done this for about 3,000 songs for a single song and will remove links to about 50,000 files in the near future. Bad news!

Looks like the reason being they go offcially to a stock exchange.

I haven't got the time to translate the article right now, here's the link to the Russian article:

[url']http://net.compulenta.ru/208518/?r1=yandex&r2=news[/url]

studentyoung and atitarev

YES thank you, it is EXACTLY the song that I am searching for

But I cannot find the correct song in Baidu

It seems that there are two different songs named Xue Hua

Icannot find the one sing by this female singer

BTW , how do you spell her name ?

.... mei yun ? right ?

thanks again and wait for your reply

Baidu did what?!

Have you got a link or anything? Would like to read more about that.

Roddy

http://www.toptechnews.com/story.xhtml?story_id=37390

China Attempts To Sink MP3 Pirates

July 20, 2005 12:12PM

The move by Baidu.com to delete thousands of links to pirated music is a response to requests from R2G, a Chinese digital rights management company, which is currently preparing for a U.S. initial public offering expected to raise around $55 million.

Baidu.com, China's answer to Google, has announced that it is to delete thousands of links to Internet sites offering pirated music.

The move is a response to requests from R2G, a Chinese digital rights management company, which is currently preparing for a U.S. initial public offering expected to raise around $55 million.

But most analysts have suggested that the move is a sticking plaster treatment for a growing problem rather than a cure.

Salman Momen, director at Capgemini's media and technology division, said: "Baidu maintained weblinks to music files much like the original Napster maintained a central register of MP3 Latest News about MP3 locations for file sharing.

"Removing the links makes it harder to find the files, but history shows that the centralized model of peer-to-peer sharing was soon replaced by decentralized and distributed applications such as BitTorrent."

Lee Myall, media services director at European telco Interoute, maintained that China's piracy problem needed to be targeted at source.

"The best way to limit damage is to stop the content being copied/pirated in the first place," he said. "Step one is at the pre-release stage where content is at its most desirable and likely to spread most virulently."

But ironically the music industry may never be profitable in China until it finds a legitimate way of online distribution.

"The problem for the music industry in a country such as China is its sheer size, and it is unlikely that any retailer could cover every single region," said Momen.

"Until retail outlets/channels of legitimate products are made more universally available and accessible, it may simply be easier to buy an illegal copy."

© 2005 VNU Business Online Limited.

© 2005 Top Tech News.