Chinese-Forums

How can I adjust the size of images?

abcdefg

I've tried posting images a couple times now, but I don't know how to determine how large they are. Also, I'm unsure how to post thumbnails that can be clicked to make them appear full size when the reader wants to see more detail.

Will try again here right now with a couple of random images from my desktop just as a test.

IMG_20170109_121630.jpg

I simply clicked the plus button which says, on mouse-over "insert into post." The original was only 100 KB, but it displays way too large to fit into a longer article.

Can anyone help?

By the way, this is a "street dentist" at work on the fringe of the market 菜市场 from last weekend. He specializes in extracting decayed teeth and fitting dentures to replace them. The large sign says something about Modern Dentistry 现代口腔。

The patient's daughter didn't like my taking the snapshot, so I moved on right away after an apology. The booth is sandwiched between one selling pajamas and underwear one one side and another selling medicinal roots and tree bark on the other.