Chinese-Forums

Interview graduation assignment

Doenja

• New Members

Dear all,

I'm a student from the Netherlands and I have to make a graduation assignment for my high school finals.

Therefore I'm doing research on the factors which affect the traditional way Chinese children are often raised.

I have almost finished my assignment but I think that it would be a valuable completion to speak with someone about their childhood in China.

It would be really nice if I could interview someone who wants to tell me a background story about the sociocultural influences he/she has experienced in his/her own upbringing.

The main subjects of my assignment are:

Geographical factors: the differences between the cities and the countryside.

Demographic factors: the impact of the one/two child policy

Political factors: the influence of the political course (communism).

I realize that this can be sensitive issues to some people, but I hope to find someone who is willing to help me by telling a bit about his/her own story.

Because I really find it important to hear a native's opinion.

I would appreciate it very much if someone here would like to participate in my research.

You can indicate if you want to participate in this topic, or you can reach out to me personally.

I will send you a private message if you are open to an interview.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter and for any help you perhaps will provide.

• Like 1