Chinese-Forums

Study Tracker

Micadeli

Hello all,

I have been using this study tracker the last few months to keep record of all my Chinese study.  I have (finally) turned it back into a template, hoping that I could share it with all of you to use in case you find it useful.  I think it is tremendously useful to see where all of your time and effort is being put during your long journey.  You can see where you're putting too much, or not enough, effort and refine your study accordingly. I also find motivation in seeing just how much effort I've put in.  I hope you will find it as useful as I do. 

Please take note of the comments in certain sections.  Overall, the template is fairly simple, but, in case things aren't so straightforward, I have added comments to help you along the way. If you have questions about the template, please ask me and I'll help you as best I can. If you have any excel questions, please ask google.  Best luck and efficient studying!

Best,

Michael

中文学_Template.xlsx

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

This looks cool, but it's not entirely clear how to use it. I can guess, but that has a tendency to break things in something like a spreadsheet. Any chance you could explain how to use it?

EDIT: NVM, the comments in the spreadsheet itself are fairly clear.