Chinese-Forums

I need your help with a few phrases in Cantonese...

magores

I am teaching a little English to a neighbor of mine who is primarily a Cantonese speaker. Her Mandarin is better than mine, but neither of us really know enough to get along that way.

Anyway... I was hoping that someone could provide the romanized pronuniciations and/or written characters for the following phrases.

Say this in English: How do I say (Cantonese Word) in English?

Say this in English: In Cantonese, (English Word) is pronounced (Cantonese Word).

Say this in English: The Cantonese word is (Cantonese Word). The English pronunciation is (English Word)

Say this in English: The English word is (English Word). The Cantonese pronunciation is (Cantonese Word)

Say this in Cantonese: How do I say (Cantonese Word) in English?

Say this in Cantonese: In Cantonese, (English Word) is pronounced (Cantonese Word).

Say this in Cantonese: The Cantonese word is (Cantonese Word). The English pronunciation is (English Word)

Say this in Cantonese: The English word is (English Word). The Cantonese pronunciation is (Cantonese Word).

Please note: The "Say this in ..." is part of what I need help with. I have already done a little research on this, but the closest I have been able to get is:

Speak English

gong jing man

講英文

Thanks in advance,

Magores

I am not really sure which parts of those sentences are to be translated. But -

Say this in English - 用英文講 (yung6 ying1 man4 gong2)

How do I say XX in English - XX用英文點講 (XX yung6 ying1 man4 dim2 gong2)

In Cantonese, XX is pronounced YY - XX 用廣東話講就係 YY (XX yung6 gwong2 dung1 wa2 gong2 zau6 hai6 YY)

The Cantonese word is XX. The English pronunciation is YY - 用廣東話講係XX。英文就係YY。(yung6 gwong2 dung1 wa2 gong2 hai6 XX. ying1 man4 zau6 hai6 YY)

The English word is XX. The Cantonese pronunciation is YY - 用英文講係XX。廣東話就係YY。(yung6 ying1 man4 gong2 hai6 XX. gwong2 dung1 wa2 zau6 hai6 YY)

Say this in Cantonese - 用廣東話講。(yung6 gwong2 dung1 wa2 gong2)