Chinese-Forums

Traditional character paperback versions out for all Mandarin Companion books

Rufus

***This is a public service announcement for traditional character learners.***

If you're learning simplified characters, kindly disregard this notice! 8)

Hey guys, we've had so many requests over the years for traditional character editions our Mandarin Companion graded readers in print format. I just want to let all of you out there studying traditional characters that we finally got them out for you guys!

We know how hard it can be for those learning traditional characters to find suitable content to read. We want to help everyone learning Chinese so this was important to us. We spent a lot of time to make it happen but the good news is that all of our future titles will release at the same time simplified and traditional character versions in both paperback and ebook format.

To find our titles, you can visit our website or look for them on Amazon. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I didn't know where to post this, it might be a little off-topic, but anyway. Although I don't live in Barcelona anymore, I like to check the curriculum of a very good Chinese language course offered there, and while in previous years they picked Chinese breeze as supplementary readings, this year they chose three Mandarin companion stories! Were you aware of that? Books and reading material

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...