Chinese-Forums

studying martial arts in Kunming

mrterrell

I'm moving to Kunming in September for at least a year to teach and study, and am interested in learning martial arts while I'm there. I haven't been able to find anything about schools on the web, so can anyone enlighten me with some information on this topic? Schools, schedules, prices, anything. Thanks.

hey my friend,i know an old lady who is a good taichi teacher, do you like to learn from her?everymoring she teach people in Dongfeng square in the downtown, over 100 students, if you learn there, sooooooo cheap, 15RMB/month. if you like to learn from her alone, i mean she only teach you, then one hour for one day, 50 RMB/hour, expensive. if some foreigners share with you, then cheaper.

for more information contact me by lvhongxia@yahoo.com

Lanny

• 3 months later...

Hi! I am going to china to see if I and my wife want to teach english.I will be there for 6weeks and I want to study wudang kungfu for 4weeks and tour the other two.Can anyone tell me about WTKA school at wudang?Also I may also study with master Feng in Beijing for 1week.I have been training martial arts for 20 jyears and want to do some demanding traing.

Thank you for you time.Pops