Chinese-Forums

Uni Project - short and quick translation needed!

HayleyAllan

• New Members

I have to create a box for a random object, and I chose a lovely pair of what appears to be Chinese soup or rice bowls with spoons.

However, I have been unable to find a translation for the 4 pieces of text around the edge of the bowls! They are only cheap plastic bowls, and I could be wrong about the text being Chinese, but I was wondering if someone could help me out?

I have attached photos of the 4 pieces I would really like to get translated in to English, in order to help create a traditional piece of packaging.

Thanks in advance!

Chinese Bowls.png

Does this style have a name? I have lots of pieces of this style in pink, green, yellow and I know there is also blue but I don't have any blue and wanted to do a search but didn't know what to call it. Sets of china usually have a name for the design, such as the pale blue sets with translucent rice sized dots which is called the Rice pattern for obvious reasons.