Chinese-Forums

Looking to connect with Chinese natives/expats

issysan

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I'm a 26-year-old student from the Netherlands and currently writing my graduation thesis on the differences in job preferences between China, Japan, and Vietnam. Similar to others here I'm having difficulties finding more people to participate in my short research.

I was wondering if some of you would either like to connect, or help me connect with some Chinese natives/expats. In return, I am more than happy to offer local advice and sightseeings in Amsterdam/Netherlands or Stockholm where I live.

Tips, advice, or questions for me are of course most welcome too. I've already seen the post on the WeChat survey function, however, the survey is already made since it's in different countries. I'm merely looking to connect with some people in the hopes I can interest them in what I do, and to see if there's anything that I can offer in return.

Ps. Should you wish to participate in the short 5-minute survey on what you prefer from a job, such as a stable contract, or more time with family, please leave a reply below or send me a private message for an invitation.