Chinese-Forums

What happened to The Grand First Episode Project

Elvis Archer

• New Members

Hello,

I recently read an old post called The Grand First Episode Project, and I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still continuing, or if it has morphed into something else. I tried to directly message the people involved, but when i click the message button, there is no text box to place my message. The message section just says that it is required, but there is no place to put my message. For those who have not read the The Grand First Episode Project post, do you all have any recommendations for television shows that allow me to learn new things and a location to find the transcriptions and plot summary. For example a show like 奋斗, or maybe a better one. Thank you all for your time

Best Wishes

6 hours ago, Elvis Archer said:

ssage the people involved, but when i click the message button, there is no text box to place my message. The message section just says that it is required, but there is no place to put my message.

There's an ongoing technical issue which has been a nightmare to diagnose - for example it affects you on the private message page, but you can post with no problem. 

Anyway, there was no continuation of that project, although many of the shows are still worth watching. If any of the links are no longer working make a post and someone'll probably try to find a new one. 

Yeah, it was one of those things that is very active for a while because there is momentum, but it eventually slowed down. Like Roddy says, it is still a useful resource for finding interesting shows, though you'll probably have to search for working links.