Chinese-Forums

Pimsleur Word Lists

rockytriton

Hi, I have all 3 pimsleur products for mandarin. I found a PDF that has all words for part 1, I know that nothing exists like it for II and III, but I'm wondering if anyone has a word list for what is taught in each lesson for II and III. I know that ezmandarin.com has a transcript of the dialog at the beginning of each lesson, but this doesn't have all words that are learned. :wall

Any links or help would be great!

Thanks!

I have Word documents with lists of the vocabulary for each lesson in English and in pinyin and some sentences in English that one should be able to say in Chinese at the end of each lesson. These are attached.

One caveat-- when I started taking these notes I didn't know that there was a standardized spelling for pinyin, so espcially for the Mandarin II course you should just use the pinyin that I've written down as a general guide, not as the definitive pronunciation. Where I've corrected this I've noted that the pinyin is correct.

• 2 years later...

There is a Mandarin Chinese Word Guide for sale for $10 on ebay that was designed for people using Pimsleur and includes all the words in Pimsleur I, II and III. It includes pinyin and simplified Chinese. You can find it by searching for "Mandarin Word Guide" on ebay. Based on the feedback in the seller's feedback section, purchasers love it.