Learn Chinese in China
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

X2 inviting for S2 visa

2 posts in this topic


I will be arriving in China on an X2 visa and I would like to bring my family on S2 visas. From my understanding I need to invite them. Can I give them an invitation letter without having an address or residence permit in China? So that we can arrive in China at the same time?

Hope you can help!

Best regards,
Mikkel Christensen

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Why don't they just get a visa for tourism ? It will be much easier. And I don't think you can do that. :(

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0