Chinese-Forums

Help me find the song!

Vaniii

• New Members

Hi guys, hope you can help me find an old song I heard years ago in Hong Kong. I've been there in summer 2007 for family vacation. The song was played nearly everywhere and very catchy with a sad melody.

In the music video the very good looking singer was playing the piano and shared the screen with a female counterpart. As I remember it was a very whitish light background / room. 100 percent sure it was a sad love song. 

Please help me find it! I am not Chinese so I didn't understand a thing. I presume it was Cantonese since it was in Hong Kong but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance!

I put "2007 香港 流行歌" (2007 Hong Kong Pop songs) into Youtube and got playlists of pop songs from that period.

This just happened to be the first one I clicked on and it seems to fit your description.

Jay Chou 周杰倫【說好的幸福呢 The Promised Love】

If not, try going through the others results and see if you can find your song.

• New Members

@dwq Thanks for your help. Unfortunately its not the song i was looking for.. and I did browse through your and the other playlists but I couldn't find it. 

I don't think that it was one of the ultra famous like jay chou or show lo etc. Maybe an one hit wonder or something?

• 7 months later...