Chinese-Forums

I did the HSK 1 exam in May and I still don't know my result

lxlxlee

I did the HSK exam through my college and ever since the results were published I haven't been able to get on the the website. My teacher told me to wait until the certificates were sent to the college. However, these arrived on the last day before summer break and I wasn't in that day so I couldn't get them. The teacher in charge of the course has left and I've asked all around my college and the certificate is nowhere to be seen. Every time I enter my details onto the website it just takes me to a new page where it asks me to enter the 4 digit code. I've tried every browser in existence and writing my name in a multitude of ways and it still will not work :( 

15 hours ago, lxlxlee said:

I've asked all around my college and the certificate is nowhere to be seen.

You've paid for the exam and the certificate, if I were you I'd be as persistent as possible, they can't lose something that belongs to you.  As a final resource:

2 hours ago, lxlxlee said:

Would it be possible to ask for a replacement certificate or do they only send out one?

yes, but as far as I know, you have to pay for it. If your school lost the first one, it seems reasonable that they pay for the replacement. I hope I could be of some help.