Chinese-Forums

cd's by zheng jun

bhull3

I am a newbie here and I am very interested in Chinese culture and I want to learn Chinese (I know - that's another forum). I have been listening to Chinese radio on the internet; I can't understand the language...yet, but I like the music. I am having trouble locating cd's by Zheng Jun Mian. Does anyone know where I can find any?

thans for the info, essie. i can't read chinese, but i will consider it a challenge (or trial-by-fire) to try to learn to understand some of the language. if i get stuck, i can ask someone i work with to help me. also, the hello-han website is very helpful. thanks again.

Thanks for the info. I have been to that website before (that's where I get most of my Asian music and videos also), but his name never comes up when I do a search, which suprises me. Is he just popular with a small group? I thought he was pretty well known. :-?

And for the record - I REALLY like Asian music. My daughter loves it! It rocks! 8)

I was having the same problem at first, but then I realized his name is spelled a little different on the website: Cheng Chun

He has a 2003 album called "Our Living - Full of Sunshine"

and another one in 2004 that include another artist (Xu Wei). This album called "Xi An Jue Zhan Xu Wei Vszheng Jun "

Check it out. :wink: