Chinese-Forums

黄秋生

Outofin

I watched Taiwan TV show 康熙来了, 黄秋生 was the guest. I feel he's a quite common guy. He likes something that I like too, Mao Zedong's poems, which I just talked about a few days ago, and Luo Dayou's music, which is always my favorite. His acting and music is definitely cool. I have his all 3 albums. I heard he's HK's underground king. That might be over-rated, because he seems not to really spend too much time on music. But, yes, he's among a few HK musicians I like.

Anthony Wong has released albums? I heard him sing on that AIDS PSA, but I thought he was one of a few HK stars who only existed in one field. Any recommendations? Baidu mp3 only comes up with a few songs over and over (including a rather...interesting Nirvana cover)?

So now who can I look to who's only a good actor, or only a good singer, but doesn't try to be both?

I didn't even know he sings. But he surely acts very well.

Many people dont' know he sings. More than singing, he writes music.

Any recommendations?

He has 3 albums, which are, 支離疏, 地痞摇滚 and Bad Taste - But I Smell Good. I would recommend 地痞摇滚. From the title, you should have known that it's not pop music. Most songs in Bad Taste - But I Smell Good are by other singers. I would avoid this one.