Jump to content
Learn Chinese in China

Is it possible to change schools when already having X2 visa in a passport?


Recommended Posts

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.


Yes I believe so. I've heard it done several times but don't know the details sorry. 

Best to ask your new school as your existing one mightn't be so accommodating losing  business. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi hitsuji182, and welcome to the forum!  It might be helpful if people have a little bit more information to go on.  For example, have you already entered China on your visa, or have you decided you want to change schools before actually leaving home?  AS DJL said, you're probably going to get the best info from the school themselves.  If you haven't left home yet, it may well be easier just to scrap the old one and get a new one with the school you'd rather study at. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...