Chinese-Forums

csc scholarship

josfem

• New Members

hello, i'm also applying for the csc scholarship... although  i've gotten a pre-admission notice from a school... but the problem i'm encountering now is sending my hard copy documents to the school.. my friend in china that want to help to send it is telling me to request for my supervisor contact so that he would be contacted and handed over the documents.... but i dont know how to go about that

• Like 1

Your pre-admission must have been issued by someone 

Best is always to contact someone in the administration and build some guanxi to smooth over any issues. 

But other than that you friend just needs to print out copies and send to the school. 

Which school are you applying to?

• New Members

thank yu for the response... yup... i've contacted Him and He has sent me the address... Northeast Normal University... just dat i'm not sure if the school is registered with csc...cos it's not on their site.... but it brought out the school name wen i entered their agency no on the csc site... and the i want to ask for the degree of assurance of getting a scholarship after getting a pre admission notice?