Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

Rosena

MOFCOM scholarships 2018

DesertFl

@mowete, do you have any idea if Zhejieag Normal University have release the PhD list? 

thanks.

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

mowete

@DesertFl for international Ph.d students, usually admissions decisions are communicated to the prospective student via e-mail 

Blinkeey

@Taboka

times ecco adjusts your program when you are not selected for the program you wished for in the three universities of your choice.

Taboka

Thanks @Blinkeeyfor the response. Do you know if its possible to change programs? to something one prefers?

Blinkeey

i really don't know @Taboka

i have the same case...but am contented with it.but i think it depends with that university, you can find out when you reach there...It's better than nothing.If it's within your career line then i don't see any problem.

Paragon

Hi all friends,  I just asked ECCO in my country (Asian region). He confirms that the result will be out within this week. The list on the AIBO website is not final yet.  Let's be patient a bit. Good luck to you all!

• Thanks 2

tesfaldet

I just ask the ECCO office, they told me that last week AIBO list is not the final and expected the update is out Thursday of this week

Paragon

@Luscious It seems that the coming list should be the final one. The ECCO even mentioned the total number of accepted scholars, which is in addition to the list in AIBO. 

• Helpful 1

Paragon

Luscious sorry, actually i know only the total number for my country, which is less than 20. It's not the total number of all.

TUMIE

so my list appears on the first batch and my status still shows as Submitted, im just waiting for them to contact me

roddy

Message which just say "Any news...." are getting deleted. If people have news, they'll post it.

Justin Akile John

if any one select Nanjing university of information science & technology?

Emmanuel Wani Jube Gore

Hello Guys,

Is anyone among you aware about the third batch when will it be announce because in the first,second batch my name is not there in Nanjing university of information  science and technology.

• Good question! 1

TUMIE

not yet on my side, called the Chinese Embassy and they said they would contact us month end August

• Helpful 1