Chinese-Forums

Need help about Resident Permit in Shanghai with Hepatitis B

Brighterfuture

• New Members

Good day everyone! I would like to ask everyone here regarding my case. I was hired to teach in Shanghai. I was able to process all the documents needed by the employer for my work permit notice. At first. I was told to conduct medical tests here in my home country and I was marked fit to work by the medical doctor eventhough I am reactive with Hepatitis B. 

Just last week , I was informed by my employer that no need for my medical tests here since I will be having the medical tests when I arrive in Shanghai. 

Now my question is, will I be sent back home if the test for Hepatitis B is reactive? 

I really want to work in China but ofcourse I would also want to know the chances of being denied and granted with resident permit. 

Thank you so much! I would be glad if I can hear some advice from you. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This question comes up every few months. Do a detailed search to read previous threads. The search box is located in the upper right corner of the page (laptop edition of the forum.)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...