Chinese-Forums

Fireworks?

ironbadger

Hello all,

Would anybody know the best way to go about shopping for fireworks in china. If they can be bought at certain shops etc. ? I promise having purchased them to be a responsible adult and not fire them at people boating in HouHai...

Fireworks are widely available in rural/semi rural areas. Ask a local or look for small shops/stalls with brightly coloured (usually with red crape paper) empty canister boxes outside on the footpath.

Some of the larger cities fireworks are banned...not to say that they are not available, just more difficult to find retailers as the local market in the cities is a small.

Wouldn't suggest that you fire them at people boating as some can be dangerous when they explode.

Hello all' date='

Would anybody know the best way to go about shopping for fireworks in china. If they can be bought at certain shops etc. ? I promise having purchased them to be a responsible adult and fire them at people boating in HouHai...[/quote']

wow, ......... that is evilly amazing ! ! if you guys really want to try it, i suggested that you should celebrate spring festival with local folks .

during that time , there will have a lot of firework- things to do. otherwise , you guys have better do some BBQ-things... that's also pretty good. enjoy! but the thing is that . "Don't you guys even think about it will make very bad

effect to surrounding residents?" Even , don't you think about HouHai is a famous

historical -remains in PeiKing , or air-pollution, noise, something like these?

i am sure that the BJ cops will spy you guys........... horrible!!!!!

Hello,

First of all thanks for the information.

Secondly I made a mistake (honestly) in the first post by accidentally omitting the word 'not' when refering to firing them at people boating on HouHai. I'll edit the post and would like to assure the moderators and all forum users that I have never advocated the use of fireworks against those engaged in boating or any other form of recreational activity - water based or otherwise.

If you are going to be using fireworks make sure you take the proper precautions and always have a responsible adult standing by.

Stay safe kids.

Hello' date='

First of all thanks for the information.

Secondly I made a mistake (honestly) in the first post by accidentally omitting the word 'not' when refering to firing them at people boating on HouHai. I'll edit the post and would like to assure the moderators and all forum users that I have never advocated the use of fireworks against those engaged in boating or any other form of recreational activity - water based or otherwise.

If you are going to be using fireworks make sure you take the proper precautions and always have a responsible adult standing by.

Stay safe kids.[/quote']

oh , got it!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: