Chinese-Forums

Do positive STI results affect China Visa applications? If so how?

jhanzeb karim

• New Members

hello gyuz i want to knw that i got syphilis in my medical test.. syphilis result is positive,,, and its a primary stage,, so can china embassy issue me the visa or not ,,,,thanks in advance waiting for your reply

23 hours ago, mungouk said:

Googling "jhanzeb karim" this post of yours comes up #7 on google.

I think that was probably the objective. I bet the real author's name is not jhanzeb karim.

No problem syphilis is curable it doesn’t matter. If you were HIV positive I think that would be more of an issue since they test for that in the medical exam but I don’t think they even test other stds 

Not sure, but I feel like Hep B is not the hugest deal considering majority of people in China get Hep B vaccine when they’re young nowadays. Buuuuuut it’s also China so... Perhaps it’s best to inquire with the visa office nearest you first, before submitting an application and potentially paying a ridiculous fee to just be rejected.

On 8/28/2018 at 4:21 AM, 谢恩灵 said:

If you were HIV positive I think that would be more of an issue

See here for the experience of someone who is HIV-positive (he could not get the scholarship he had initially been awarded).