Chinese-Forums

A Conversation

nipponman

:) well done! I even admire your progress. But why dose my English improve so slowly!:wall

In the conversation, I think, sounds of two words:"喜欢“,”张“which you pronounced are not very clear.

All in all,your progress is obvious.

As far as I can understand, it is about going to Zhang Hua's 21st birthday party, buying him a CD as present and choosing the right pair of trousers for the occasion.

If my understanding is not very wrong, then I think you are doing great (and my listening skill is not very bad either :mrgreen: ). But you still need a lot of practice.

name 几点了?

四点半。

somethingsomething 今天是张华的生日。他请我参加他的生日晚会。

somethingsomething 他说晚会是几点。

七点。

现在才五点半,还早呢。

somethingsomething

我怎能不忙?今天是张华二十一岁的生日。我们得送他礼物。你说我们买什么送他呢?

买张有意思的生日卡吧。

只买生日卡?太少了。张华喜欢音乐,送他一张光碟吧。

something 我生日的时候,你送我的那张光碟很不错。我们也给他买一张吧。

所以我们现在得走了。路上还得买东西呢。

好吧,something, 你说我穿什么?

随你的便。

你看这条裤子怎么样?

不错可是我更喜欢那条深蓝色的。

nipponman, I think it would be more helpful to you if you focus on improving one recording at a time. You could post a "corrected/improved" recording for 一封信, and keep doing it until we think you are ready to move on to the next conversation.

Firstly, here is the text

丁 ﹕ 學友,幾點了?

謝 ﹕ 四點半。你忙什麼?

丁 ﹕ 今天是江華的生日。他請我們參加他的生日晚會。

謝 ﹕ 對了,對了。他說晚會是幾點?

丁 ﹕ 七點。

謝 ﹕ 現在才五點半,還早呢。你忙什麼?

丁 ﹕ 我怎麼不忙?!今天是江華二十一歲的生日,我們

得送他禮物。你說我們買什麼送他呢?

謝 ﹕ 買一張有意思的生日卡吧。

丁 ﹕ 就買生日卡?太少了!

謝 ﹕ 江華喜歡音樂,送他一張光碟吧。對了,我生日的

時候,你送我的那張光碟很不錯。我們也給他買一張吧。

丁 ﹕ 所以,我們現在得走啦。路上還得買東西呢。

謝 ﹕ 好吧.....人美,你說我穿什麼?

丁 ﹕ 隨你的便。

謝 ﹕ 你看,這條褲子怎么樣?

丁 ﹕ 不錯,可是我更喜歡那條深藍色的。

謝 ﹕ 行啊,聽你的。

Originally posted by Skylee

As far as I can understand, it is about going to Zhang Hua's 21st birthday party, buying him a CD as present and choosing the right pair of trousers for the occasion.

If my understanding is not very wrong, then I think you are doing great (and my listening skill is not very bad either :mrgreen: ). But you still need a lot of practice.

Thanks skylee!

Originally posted by Quest

nipponman, I think it would be more helpful to you if you focus on improving one recording at a time. You could post a "corrected/improved" recording for 一封信, and keep doing it until we think you are ready to move on to the next conversation.

That's a good idea Quest. I'm gonna try and do that from now on then. The only reason I chose this text is because the other text was a little long and I got tired, but that is what practice is for.

Thanks everybody!

nipponman