Chinese-Forums

毛阿敏 - not bad

Song You Shen

So I was wondering if 毛阿敏 was a mainstream singer? I've never heard of her till recently. But I have downloaded a few of her songs and I thoroughly enjoy them... I was wondering if anyone of you listen to her? Like her? Don't like her? Do you know the names of any of her CD's? Are there songs that you really like...

Here are a couple songs that I have that I really like:

昭君出嫁

愛上張無忌

Youshen

yeah, Quest, I had downloaded that song. It's pretty good. So since she was pretty popular, I'm assuming she has a few CD's out? Have you heard any of them? Or know the names of any of them? I'm interested in buying a few.

Youshen

Well, I found a few of her CD's here: http://us.yesasia.com/en/Search/SearchResult.aspx but I am not sure if any of them are any good.

What I'm REALLY looking for is the 美满 CD. I can't find it anywhere. :( It was produced in 2003 I believe. Any help tracking this down would be great!

Youshen

My Chinese is suck so I've never bought from cnave but I use them for reference a lot. Oddly, yesasia has a CD with a similar cover but it seems to be a different album for a DASD reissue.

Anyway, I found these last night:

http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word=%C3%C0%C2%FA+%C3%AB%B0%A2%C3%F4&lm=-1

I think these are from the album you're looking for. (?)

Laolee, thanks. I already ended up doing this a few days ago. :) I used the cnav website to get the names of all the songs on the CD and just looked for them indivually.

This is a great CD, and I really enjoy a majority of the songs. To me, she sounds like a Chinese version of Enya... haha :) Does anyone know of musicians like her?

Youshen

I was going to say baidu, but I thought you were going to support the singer you liked by buying her CDs

haha, normally I would... but it was seeming to become quite the hassle. If it was easier to order the CD (from an english site), I would have done it. (sh) ;)

Youshen