Chinese-Forums

Can I receive the Z-visa with another company if one company has already submitted the scans of my papers online for the process of the Z-visa application?

perlinskiy

• New Members

Hello, dear China visas experts☺️

I had been recently negotiating with one company about their job offer. I agreed on their job offer because at that moment I did not have any other offers, and there weren't even interviews ahead on my schedule. But, unexpectedly, I received an invitation for one more interview which happened to be successful. The offer is more corresponding to my requirements. So I want to accept the latest offer. When I told the first company about my decision, they informed me that they had already submitted me online for the Z-visa application (they have submitted the scans of my papers, no originals). I haven't also ever signed the application form. They have just submitted my scans. Now they're telling me that there is no way back because we are already in the middle of the application process. They tell that no other companies can apply for the Z-visa for me.

How would you recommend me to act?

• Good question! 1

Hello and welcome to the form,

I am not a visa expert, not sure if any of us qualify as experts, experienced maybe.

I don't know the answer to your question but would it be worth explaining your situation to the new company that you want to work for? They may have visa experts they can ask and you may find they will help you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members

I'm facing roughly the same problem. The former recruitment agency which was handling my work visa, refused to cancel my online application. Actually, I didn't know about the importance of cancelling the application until I applied in a different location, and found out that the first application is still there in the system. Unfortunately, I can't apply anywhere in China right now, and I'm hopelessly trying to convince the agency to cancel the application. Actually, there 2 possibilites that you can opt for:

Either you convince the first company to cancel your online work permit application, or you wait for about 3 months (I heard it takes 90 days for the application to expire).

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2