Chinese-Forums

Speechling

fabiothebest

Hello all, I just discovered a new website and from a quick search on the forum it seems nobody wrote a post about it, so I'm going to share it with you.

I only tried Speechling for some minutes, anyway  it is a website that mainly allows you to practice speaking. You can listen to words or full sentences and do shadowing. Sentences are at full speed and there's an option also for slowing down the speed. You can also save your recordings and a tutor will provide a feedback about your pronunciation in 24 hours. According to the website he or she will "correct your word pronunciation, intonation, rhythm, grammar, word choice and more". Intermediate and advanced users can also describe pictures or study an HSK curriculum. There are also listening exercises, flashcards with spaced repetition, fill in the blank exercises. Free accounts have a limite number of sentences that can be sent to the tutor for feedback in a given month. In order to unlock unlimited feedback there is a premium subscription. As I said I just tried the website for short time, so I can't really say how good it is, but I like how easy it is to listen to sentences and try to repeat them. Maybe some of you will want to try it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good find Fabio, thanks for sharing!

This seems to be filling a big gap in the available resources, worth a closer look. The developers also have a Speechling app for iPad / iPhone downloadable from the Apple store.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Received the following email. Worth considering.

Hi,

Happy 2018! Speechling is offering 20% off all subscriptions for all new customers. Hurry because this sale ends on New Year's at midnight and there won't be another one until November 2019. Go to  and get unlimited coaching today!

Regards,
Hongyu from Speechling