Chinese-Forums

Jia Peng Fang

Li91

Hi, I'm new here. :mrgreen: Since this is my introduction I figured I'd also introduce my favorite musical composer of all time, Jia Peng Fang! For those of you who don't know him he is, in my opinion, one the world's finest niko (pronounced "erhu") players. Which is basically the Chinese violin. His music is simply beautiful. Every song is filled with so much emotion and it's just so enchanting. When I listen to him I just completely mellow out and feel free from stress and just relaxed. If your a fan of this type of music you should definitely check him out. And even if your not I think you should still just take a listen. Who knows, you may like it. And it could come to change your life like it has mine. I used to be very stressed with school and everything. But the first time I heard a song by Jia Peng Fang I was entranced. I bought a cd by him and every since I've been more relaxed, no stress in my life at all, and I also started to make better grades in school and have become much, much more interested in Chinese culture. Well, I'm starting to ramble on now so I'll let yall go. :D

• Like 1

• 17 years later...
  • New Members

Weirdly enough, I was not even one year old when the last comment in this thread was posted. I do love the Erhu, and Jia Peng Fang is marvelous. I think he has some new competition, though. TienYinMen is a new artist with all kinds of music, so there's something for everyone. The erhu works in his portfolio, however, appeal to me most. They're in an album called Erhu, strangely enough.