Chinese-Forums

Studying in Hong Kong

quirrl

I am seriously thinking about studying in a postgraduate program in Hong Kong for a year (academic year in 2007)

I don't know if I am in a right forum to ask for information about studying in Hong Kong since I am not planning to go to HK to study chinese.. But you all seem very competent and serious in answering people's questions, so I hope you can tell me something about studying in HK. How is the situation of studying in universities in HK? Is it hard to get in graduate programs in Hong Kong?

I am studying diploma industrial engineering right now.

In Hong Kong I want to study an economy/business/logistics relevant 1 year full time degree program.

I am interested in programs like the master of economy at HKU...but also the CUHK and HKUST impressed me while I browsed their homepage...

Oh, not at all. It's usually very easy for foreigners to enter even the most prestigious universities in Asia. That's how I'm at Beida right now. I'm not sure how graduate school works though. You may want to ask around if anyone has gone to any of those 3 after undergraduate study in your university and get in contact with them.