Chinese-Forums

Content required in getting 3 month Business visa

fresh-graduate 2018

fresh-graduate 2018
Hi guys
So i am trying to apply for a 3 months business visa. At the embassy i already showed my 2 business invitation letter from 2 different companies. They requested for an itenary of what i will be doing during these 3 months. Both of these companies manufacture things and export to different parts of the world.(Tianjin Company and Shenzhen company)

I need help or advice on how i can write this itenary , i mean should i write everyday of what i will be doing when i arrive because at the embassy they told me 3 months is a lot with this current invitation letters i have they can only issue me 1 month M visa unless i provide relevant reasons to go to China. (I'm from Zimbabwe)

I am really doing business with these companies since last year but need 3 months visa to also see the city possibly visit different factories. I need help on what content or info i need to be granted 3 months M visa single entry.. (i am also considering meeting an agency on opening export WFOE company in China so i need more time in china )

Unfortunately these M visas have been horribly abused by people wanting to work in China, but lacking the qualifications to do so.  They're much more strict now.

I'd put something like, "First week of July, business meetings.  Second week, searching for new factory.  Third week, meetings with new factories.  Fourth week, supervising production at existing factories."  

If you can get a multi entry visa, you can exit and enter China again to reset the clock.

• Helpful 1