Chinese-Forums

Anyone playing soccer in Beijing?

speedmonk

Well, there is lots of pick up soccer on the BLCU campus. I found a team the first day I arrived. I will let you know what level it is tomorrow.

There is also Beijing Club Football. I have emailed them twice and not gotten any reply. I was planning on going to their center today.

They have 5v5 and 7v7 and 11v11 soccer with several divisions. Well at least that what they say....LOL....hopefully I will find out soon.

Will keep you updated.

What do you want to play, are you a guy or girl?

Cool. I didnt bring my soccer shoes...Do you know any place where I can get some?

I'm a girl - I used to play indoor and outdoor in Australia but a bit unfit at the moment. There is so many nice foods here to eat hehe

I guess 5v5 is indoor and 11v11 is outdoor? I don't mind either..

I havent registered for my course yet. Still trying to find accomodation..

• 3 years later...

bump.

anyone know any good places to go (irregularly probably) for casual pick-up games around the city? anything outside of wudaokou? I know in Hangzhou, people from around the neighborhood all just flocked to Zhejiang Technical's field to cut it into small games...

• 5 months later...

Some friends from work and I go play at BUPT on Sundays, there is always a crowd out there (a good thing, and a bad thing, sometimes). Seems to be a good mix of abilities.

We tend to go around 3pm. Look for the white guy calling for the ball yelling "laowai!" http://www.chinese-forums.com/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif