Chinese-Forums

Please help me with an address?

jgresham

• New Members

Hi. I'm having a hard time translating an address into English. Any help is so appreciated. Thank you.

Ship the item to
[Name]
高新区创新二路联发君悦湖XX栋YYYY室
南昌市 江西省 330000

On 6/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, jgresham said:

N N N 
高新区创新二路联发君悦湖XX栋YYYY室
南昌市 江西省 330000

Rm. YYYY, YY/F, Building XX, (联发君悦湖, I cannot find this on google map), ChuangXin 2nd road, GaoXin District, NanChang City, JiangXi Province

联发君悦湖 seems to be the name of a housing complex:

https://m.fang.com/esf/nc/FAGT_366875409.html?listtype=1&listsub=2&ps=1_2_30

So to comply with the Post Office rule that you also show the address in roman letters, you can list it as:

Flat YYYY, Building XX

Lian Fa Jun Yue Hu

Chuang Xin 2d Road

Gao Xin District

Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province

China 330000

(Since postiing personal information like an address on a public forum is not good, please ask a moderator to delete this thread after you've copied the information.)

In case you don't know, all of the previous responders have left out the personal name of the recipient. They've responded to your request for the address only. If you already know that, then there's no problem.  If, in fact, you don't know the name, let the responders know, and they can give you that information.

TBZ

3 hours ago, 889 said:

please ask a moderator to delete this thread after you've copied the information

Good call.

I have gone ahead and removed the name and building/unit numbers for now in case @jgresham has additional formatting questions.

• Like 2