Chinese-Forums

Master in China

idasee93

• New Members

Hi!

I'm really interested in doing my master degree in Shanghai. 

The schools I've looked into are:

Tongji -Global management (160K cny)

Fudan -International business (100K cny)

Donghua -International business (100K cny)

Does anyone know how hard it is to get in to one of these masters? Which school is nicer? 

I'm a girl from Sweden and have a mixed degree in industrial design and business.

My grades are soso but I have experience as a project manager in an international project at my school and some internship experience (accounting).

I studied in Nanjing for 2 years as well (just Chinese language) and I only had to give them my passport copy to be accepted.

• 1 month later...
shamaziav2@yahoo.com

I'm currently in the program in Tongji, and it is very enjoyable. For me it didn't seem very difficult to get accepted, you just have to make sure to get all the documents you need. Coming from the US, maybe it was a bit less competitive than other countries, but I think coming from Sweden it won't be tough to get accepted. Take note of the application deadline for Fudan, as it was earlier than the others I applied for, and I missed it, however I was accept to Shanghai JiaoTong, which I think most consider to be better for business than Fudan. I don't know anything about Donghua. Tongji is nice, Fudan is considered the better university, and both have nice campuses in the same general area. Look into the Chinese Government Scholarship or Shanghai Government Scholarship as well.

Demographically I'm not sure what the program for Fudan is like. In the English-taught program at Tongji, it was mostly French and Germans, and some classes had many Chinese. Also a few people from Russia, Spain, other countries in Asia, so it's a decent mix!

• Helpful 1