Chinese-Forums

Resources for Advanced Chinese Learners (HSK6+) [Curated List]

Weyland

Note, the levels for the vocab list (1-4) are different from the HSK levels (1-11).

I can't remember the exact mapping but it's something like:

Vocab 1 = HSK 1-3 (Basic)

Vocab 2 = HSK 3-5 (Elementary)

Vocab 3 = HSK 6-8 (Intermediate)

Vocab 4 = HSK 9-11 (Advanced)

Can anyone recommend some more "interesting" encyclopedia entrees, word lists and other study resources? Or even anything on the web that can be consumed in a bite-sized manner, like educational videos/blogs/etc. of higher quality (what's the antonym of the buzfeed approach?)

Updated the list with:

- Added a Wikipedia/百科 article section

- Also added 6 links
- Added 国考
- Added Wordlist section
   - Link to pre-2010 HSK flashcards

11 hours ago, imron said:

this blog/podcast is interesting

Added it under the other podcasts. My question is though; what's the monetization model? As when I try to make an account it asks for a subscription fee, yet I seem to be able to listen to their latest podcast. Care to shine any light on their monetization model?

There is premium content only available to subscribers.  See the list at the top of the page under "最新會員限定文章".

I haven't subscribed so I can't tell you if the subscribed material is worth it, but they release a free podcast every week or two, along with a couple of free articles, which is enough for me.

普通话学习 has had a major update. Now regardless of your Chinese level you can use the app to practice your pronunciation.

Also, would people be interested in Wikipedia articles like these; summation of the Administrative divisions within China, or would that stray to far from the language aspect?

• 5 months later...