Chinese-Forums

Leaving China, airplane fares and dealers

karmakid

Didn't really know where to put this post.

Searching for a travel company in Beijing that sells airplane tickets to India/Nepal. Cheap, with/without hotel.

Thats from Beijing to Kathmandu/India for the national day. Preferably webpage or dealer in Wu-dao-kou area.

You might want to try the China Travel Forum on the Muztagh Travel website. Muztagh Travel is an Urumuqi company that seems to be oriented to backpackers and budget travelers and specializes in China's far west. There was an earlier thread on travel from Beijing to Lhasa on the cheap, and maybe if you bubble it to the top you will get some more information in addition to the tips that are already there.

Muztagh's China Travel Forum thread

flychina.com is a good suggestion. I tried picking a flight from San Francico to Shanghai through them; they didn't offer acual booking, but what they did was forward my request to several travel agents who emailed me with the best price they could do. I ended up finding a better deal through a Chinatown "bucket shop" but it's good tht flychina.com will do a lot of the legwork for you.