Chinese-Forums

Yenching Academy Peking University 2021

at_dusk_by_dawn

• New Members

Hey guys, does anyone know how competitive the interview process is? Do they give out an abundance of interviews or do people who get interviews have a high chance of getting in? 

any other advice would also be appreciated , thankyou!

• 10 months later...

I would also like to know more information from somebody who has been interviewed, or has studied at Yenching Academy. I am applying for 2021 entry but I'm worried that I won't be accepted due to the low acceptance rate (I read it's around 2.7%), and my age. On the application page it says the average age of students is low 20's, and that the highest aged student that was accepted was 28. I'll be 29 by the time the course starts, do you think this will negatively affect my application?

23 hours ago, 889 said:

I'm going to predict that entry to Mainland institutions by foreigners is going to be a lot less competitive this application season

Possibly, but also it might be higher as some people may have deferred this year.

• 4 months later...