Chinese-Forums

Anyone use 百度网盘?

vellocet

I just had to install it on my phone.  Someone added me and shared a crapload of large video files.  There are too many and too large to go through on my phone, so I want to do it on my PC.  How do I get to these files by the web interface?

Also, how do I stop Baidu Wangpan from uploading every one of the thousands of photos on my phone?  

I bought some chinese-dubbed tv shows on taobao and rather than a CD the vendor just shared with me a baidu wangpan link. it's great actually because i don't have to be in china to use it.

the free DL speeds are pretty much unusably slow, but for less than $5/mo you can get 300kb/s - 2mb/s download speeds. works pretty well I feel.

on my PC I downloaded the client app from the website, and then downloaded everything there. never did much on the website or phone app.

I had to use it to download a massive video file for a subtitling job and, as far as I could work out, unless you pay for the premium service they throttle the download. I was never going to cough up, so downloaded their awful client and let it trickle for about a day to get a file that i could have torrented in twenty minutes. Nuked the horrible software from orbit once the job was complete.

• Like 1

Just log in to the website for baidupan and download the files individually. From what I remember, if you try to download a folder Or files all together it will prompt you to install software. Not sure 100% though. However, I have used this service to download stuff via web and I’ve never installed their software. 

1 hour ago, ChTTay said:

Just log in to the website for baidupan and download the files individually. From what I remember, if you try to download a folder Or files all together it will prompt you to install software. Not sure 100% though.

Seem to recall it wouldn't let me do that for a file of the size I was dealing with, though tbh I've tried to erase the whole sorry episode from my memory/