Chinese-Forums

Converting Chinese Language to english ?

Rymax

• New Members

Hi to all ! 

First of all im working hard on a project to converting tons of images (have some words written in chinese) to english can i share some little photos and get back what mean the word in english ? if yes i share my first photo here :) i want to know what meanLB_ID1.png.700312598ebd1d0caff8b8ee4f6b5b5d.png the word in the red colored picture and blue

i Tried also OCR Scanner programs (about 5-6) programs to scan images and get words in chinese letters and to going to translate in mr. Google but the problem is i never get perfect solution in these programs scan and never return back Chinese letters if someone can help me i will be very happy thank you :)

鬼雄 guixiong - "Ghost Hero" - a person who dies as a hero

神将 shenjiang - ghost chief? (my dictionary doesn't have that word, but it is the meaning of the individual characters)

This is handwriting, you won't get results with OCR programmes with handwriting. OCR work only with printed characters.