Chinese-Forums

汉语国际教育(Teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages)

Badger

I haven't done it but I'm applying to start the course next semester. I don't have a lot of information but I have some (like the timetable of last year's classes, and the textbooks that they use at my school etc.). 

What do you want to know? If I don't know I can try to find out, and if I can't I'd also be interested to hear from someone who has done it in the past.

• New Members

Hello everyone.

I just want to know the next step after my Confucius institute scholarship reach stage 4. What is the next thing?

Because my application has been to stage 4 since April 2, 2020.

I don't know what's going on.

• New Members

I know about courses taught under this program to students who applied for their scholarship through their Confucius Institutes. The info you need depends upon the program level, or course duration (1 month, 6 months, BTCSOL. MTCSOL). What have you applied for?

• New Members

I applied for Teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages. A one year scholarship program. My scholarship has been pre-admitted by the university. But it's taking too long to move to the next stage. What could be the problem?

• New Members

According to your information, application on Stage 4, pre-admitted by university, you will sail through barring developments due to this pandemic as @mungouk has so succinctly put. I've known applicants from up to four years back and they had to wait till the end of May for their final definitive answer (they all got through)

• Thanks 1