Chinese-Forums

Need help with the translation of a short video clip, traditional chinese subtitles provided

BaffoRasta

Here is the video clip I'm talking about. The video is a little bit long (1 minute 18 seconds) but in the middle there are some long silences. I appreciate your help, thanks in advance.

I'm mainly interested in what the old woman says from 0:48 onward if the video is too long for you. Thanks again.

It looks like there are more subtitles under the chinese, you can just see the very top of the letters/characters?

Maybe a different version will show you more of the picture and the writing will become visible?

I was able to arrange this translation, please would you check if it's correct and in case correct it?

Girl: Where did he go? Why hasn't he responded all day?

Woman: I told him to go to the town to take your medical report.

Girl:"He better not lie to me. I will find his dirty laundry and spill it.

Woman: Feng, please hear me out, don't berate on Baoshan when he comes back. In two days time go back with him and live together peacefully, ok?

Girl: I refuse. If he doesn't spill it I will just stay here forever.

Woman: Why do you want to know about that? Some things are burdening him, and like rocks they are pressuring him from the inside, and he will treat you well as long as they are there. If you know about it, the those rocks will burden you as well. Look at you now, you have to think of the child.

Mostly I'm concerned about the translation of the second and third sentences from the young girl, and would like to know if "and he will treat you well as long as they are there" is correct as translation. Thanks again.

Close enough. You could improve the English, and some bits of the translation. It's not necessarily responded in the first line, for example, it's more that there's been no sign / word of him. In particular 'spill it' - that makes it sound like she wants to make it public, my understanding from the clip is that she knows there's something going on, and wants to confirm it / get a confession. 

I see it here for the first time, honestly I got the original DVD and can prove it with a photo myself. Seeing the particular scene you can clearly see that the translation I provided and the one at the link you posted are honestly clearly different. 

As a side note honestly your answer is completely unnecessary and isn't helpful. If you have to make more low effort posts like this just save it for fuck's sake...

20200415_215440.jpg

"As a side note honestly your answer is completely unnecessary and isn't helpful. If you have to make more low effort posts like this just save it for fuck's sake..."

Let me just express my firm wish that no one on this board ever raises a finger to help you and your foul mouth again. And don't try a new handle: you'll be recognised immediately .

I've been a gentleman, not a single swear word after I've been falsely accused to be wasting your time. You should apology after you saw the proof, not acting sensitive like a snowflake. As a further side note read again your post and comment where and how it should be useful...